Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Google Bomb

So I don't know how many of you remember Charles in Charge?
I remember watching it a bit. Its a little before my time. Well the star Scott Baio had a totally FIT on twitter because a conservative romance author decided to publicly break up with him via twitter because of his more inflammatory statements about the president.

Don't get me wrong, conservatives are more than allowed to express their opinions as much as my little liberal ass. They are welcome to express them on Twitter. That's what that shit is for. But if you're going to express them and I, as a follower don't like them, I have an option to stop following you. And since it IS a public forum, I have every right to explain WHY I've decided to stop following you. If you act like the psycho bitch that you are, you deserve to get bombed. This isn't about your beliefs Mr. Baio, its about your asshattery.

Here is the HILLRIOUS back story between Gwen Hayes, Baio and her follower Jamie Harrington. Here and here and here.

My heroes at Smart Bitches Trashy Books have organized a Google Bomb to draw some attention to the asshattery of Mr. Baio. And here is is, click on the link, Chachbag, and the interwebz will count it and explode all over the universe.

How exciting is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment