Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One room down

Here is a picture of my new bathroom. I didnt realize how hard it was to get any sort of picture of the whole room. The weird cord you see is the sea horse lamp.

I haven't decided if I want to put my pin ups on the wall. I'm afraid it will look too cluttered. Maybe I'll just be really discriminating and post only cute ones that match the color scheme of the room on the walls.

I love that boat print by the way. When I did the Acres of Books library shoot at the store last year i found this in a chest along with a pretty hilarious last supper print. For 3 dollars I got both. I've wanted to do something with these prints forever. I'm glad I'll get to use it in the bathroom. I guess with the seahorse lamp and the mother of pearl shell soap dish Olivia got me from the Caribbean (or someplace), a nautical theme is appropriate. Ugh I just think its so trite.

I started hanging things on my walls this morning. I think I went WAY overboard on the framing things. I don't think I have much room left on my walls. And now I think it looks too cluttered. Damn. Oh well. Thankfully I only used tiny nails so the holes wont be so conspicuous. I'm totally going to have to move everything and maybe take some shit down. Lame.

They are changing my hours here at the library. I now will work an even more awkward shift. 1:30 pm to 10pm. FML. I won't even have a social life. No one wants to hang out at freaking 11 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment