Saturday, March 7, 2009

Not about moving

Today's post is about beauty.
One old favorite, and one new discovery, each made by Sally Hansen.

I wax my own eyebrows. I've been complimented on it often. I used to use the nasty pot of wax that you microwave but it gets a little icky and old really fast. And that waiting for it to cool, ugh, sucks! So I discovered these they are pre-waxed strips that are lovely to use! No gross mess, no microwave. I cut them to follow my eyebrow line. I am at work and did it in three minutes!

My newest discovery is the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color. I will never go back to any other brand. (ok maybe I lie but...) Its only about 4 bucks, one coat is all you need, they've got some kick ass colors, (I'm wearing sonic bloom) and it drys so fast! And the brush is so perfect! The only crappy part is you have to invest in the top coat. An extra 4 bucks but, it makes it all shiny. And I painted my nails on thursday and it appears they may last through the entire weekend.

that is all!

2 comments:

  1. so jealous... i used the sally hansen strips for years.... but they are no where to the found in this lovely state of oregon!! bonus reason to move back!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went out and dropped 8 bucks on nail polish this evening thanks to this post... haha.

    ReplyDelete